10U and 12U evaluations will be conducted Wednesday March 10 and Saturday March 13. On March 10, the fielding and hitting evals will be held from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the HS activity center; on March 13, pitchers and catchers will be evaluated from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Tonka Dome. For all the details, and to register your girl, click the link below.
St. Louis Park HS Coach Chris Gabler has reserved space in the Tonka Dome so our pitchers and catchers can work out the kinks, but there are only two more Saturday sessions left: March 6 and March 20. For all the details, and to register your girl, click the link below.
PS – A parent or sibling might be needed to help catch, so bring a glove. ... We are following MDH guidelines for youth sports practices: no more than 25 people, and all participants must wear a mask.
The registration period for summer ball is well underway. If you haven't registered your girl yet, why wait? Click the link below and get to getting!
- June 25-27: 10U and 12U qualifying tournaments
- July 10-11: 8U, 10U and 12U state tournaments
- July 17-18: 14U, 16U and 18U qualifying tournaments
- July 24-25: 14U, 16U and 18U state tournaments
- Aug. 5-8: Monsta Championships
- Aug. 21-22 and 28-29, Sept. 11-12 and 18-19: doubleheader weekends
- Sept. 25: 8U and 10U state tournaments
- Sept. 26: 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U state tournaments
The St. Louis Park Fastpitch Association is a non-profit, volunteer-managed, youth sports organization serving girls who live and/or go to school in St. Louis Park.
The association's goal is to provide opportunities for girls in kindergarten through high school to participate in recreational and competitive softball programs during the summer and fall seasons.
Teams will focus on sportsmanship, fundamentals, and teamwork, along with building self-esteem, relationships, and confidence – and, most importantly, having fun!