Hitting guru Tien Ly, the Midwest Power's player development coordinator, is back to help our girls Friday nights at the Blizzard Baseball Academy in Edina. There will be two sessions each Friday: from 7:10 to 8:10 for 8U and 10U girls, and 8:15 to 9:15 for 12U and older. Afterward, pitchers can get in some work to end the evening.
We'll follow MDH guidelines for youth sports practices: no more than 25 people, and all participants must wear a mask.
Sessions are only $10 apiece. For all the details, and to register and pay, click the link below.
2021 has arrived – and so has the registration period for summer ball! Just click the link below and get to getting!
- June 25-27: 10U and 12U qualifying tournaments
- July 10-11: 8U, 10U and 12U state tournaments
- July 17-18: 14U, 16U and 18U qualifying tournaments
- July 24-25: 14U, 16U and 18U state tournaments
- Aug. 5-8: Monsta Championships
- Aug. 21-22 and 28-29, Sept. 11-12 and 18-19: doubleheader weekends
- Sept. 25: 8U and 10U state tournaments
- Sept. 26: 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U state tournaments
The St. Louis Park Fastpitch Association is a non-profit, volunteer-managed, youth sports organization serving girls who live and/or go to school in St. Louis Park.
The association's goal is to provide opportunities for girls in kindergarten through high school to participate in recreational and competitive softball programs during the summer and fall seasons.
Teams will focus on sportsmanship, fundamentals, and teamwork, along with building self-esteem, relationships, and confidence – and, most importantly, having fun!